Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two-Cat Theory Fails

A reader of my blog pointed out a few minor misunderstandings of mine with regards to schrodinger's cat. In light of this new information, I must unfortunately, but in the name of Science, be the first to revoke my own explanation to the mysterious phenomenon: Yes, the "two-cat" theory is, I'm afraid, officially dead!

However, now that I know the full width of the problem, I am determined to find the solution. Perhaps it will turn out to involve multiple cats, after all?

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I am glad, my boy, that you saw the error of your ways so quickly and came to the conclusion that you were totally wrong, of course.

    Heh heh. I am sorry, but I must smile. Philosophy is not so easy, is it? But it is good, in a way, that you try.

    Sincerely,

    Horace Q. Horatius,
    Philosopher

    ReplyDelete